Sunday, March 17, 2013

Crochet Guild of America Professional Development

Please be sure to stop by the CGOA blog tomorrow where I will be talking about some of the many benefits the Crochet Guild has to offer to our professional and aspiring professional members. I'll be wearing my Vice President hat for that post. If I really had one, I'd post a picture of myself wearing it here. Note to self: make Vice President hat! (I'm just jealous of Amy and her crown!)


You'll also want to visit This is Crochet, our other stop on the tour tomorrow. Turquoiz Blue is one of our  professional members. She designs beautiful fashion, accessories and home decor. I love her  Fleurette Scarf, a clever piece done in Tunisian Knit Stitch that I think is so pretty. Tell her I sent you!

Until tomorrow.....

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just made a crown pattern available. You can find it here. http://www.crochetville.com/community/files/file/7-queen-for-a-day-crown/
    I'm not sure if it's exactly the same but it's pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love that pic of you crocheting in your pool! Gotta try that! Thanks for the great post! I joined CGOA last year and it is, by far, the best thing I ever did. Thanks for the pics of Amy and Marty, as well. She says you are in Kernersville and she lives in Greensboro. I am in Raleigh. Lots of great stitchers in NC! Hope I get to meet you at the conference in Charlotte in the fall. I am planning on taking the train. Definitely want to do the PDD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my crown ready for Charlotte

    ReplyDelete